The master has failed more than the beginner has even tried.
Tom’s passion for skillful movement has led him to develop simple programmes that give clients what is needed to learn the skills they have always wanted to unlock. If handstands, pull ups, muscle ups or pistol squats are your jam, then Tom is your man.
His sessions are focused and tough and his demonstrations will make everything look easier than they are but if you can get past all of that, and his endless chat about climbing or motorcycles then you will get everything you need to show off to your mates on instagram!
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
– Cert 3 & 4 Fitness Australia
– Body Type Nutrition – Practical Advanced Nutrition
– Phil Learney – Advanced Performance and Nutrition
– Phil Learney – Advanced Nutrition for Fat Loss
– First Aid + CPR qualified
– Ran my own PT studio in Central London for 7 years before moving to Sydney
– Current Fitness Playground & Bunker gym PT mentors
– Coordinates the education calendar for the Bunkers team of 14 other coaches
3 FUN FACTS
1. I spend at least 20 minutes upside down every day
2. I have a giant ginger beard
3. Every Sunday I walk 45 minutes just to get ice cream!
WHAT TOM’S CLIENTS SAY
But over the last few months I have been paired with Tom and it has been a godsend for me. He took the time to understand what I wanted, what I liked and disliked about gym and designed a program that is enjoyable and has enabled me to recreate the habit. I now do a PT session with Tom 2-3 times a week and his flexibility, interest and care has greatly assisted in changing my attitude towards fitness and caring again about my physical appearance.”
Tom is focused on helping me achieve my goals and makes every session challenging (& somehow fun). My fitness has increased noticeably and I’ve seen improvements in my ability to complete more core exercises, lift progressively heavier weights & generally push myself harder throughout each session. Tom also tailors the sessions to meet my specific rehabilitation needs. He clearly put a lot of time into designing the sessions. I find I actually look forward to my workouts. I would recommend Bunker in a heartbeat having also met the staff and other trainers in this company. I aim to continue to train and maintain a good level of fitness with their help for a long time to come. I could not recommend Tom Halsey enough.”