Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
His passion for health and fitness comes from his background in professional Rugby League, where his career spanned over 19 years in England and Australia representing some of the biggest clubs in the game.
He captained his country at the 2018 Emerging Nations World Cup and is now Head Coach of the Brazilian Women’s National Rugby League team. Matt is a gentle giant who really cares about people. He has a huge passion for helping people surpass their expectations of themselves.
Matt will show you the way to stepping out of your comfort zone and achieving greatness, a skill
honed from his professional footy career.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
– Advanced Level 3 Personal trainer (UK)
– Level 2 Group Fitness Instructor
– Professional Athlete for 19 years
– Elite Level Rugby League Coach
I specialise in Muscle Growth, Strength & Conditioning and Sports Coaching.
3 FUN FACTS
1. I was a professional Rugby League player for 19 years. I played over 250 first grade games in the UK and Australia combined. I represented England and my dual national country Brazil in Rugby League and Rugby 7’s
2. I once was used for a television commercial and was turned into a huge man mountain made from rock using CGI
3. I am the current Head Coach for the Brazilian Women’s Rugby League team and I’ll be coaching them in the Rugby League World Cup in 2021