If you want to change your life, then you have to change your priority. Turn training into a habit.
Jes is a firm believer in practicing what she preaches inside and outside of the gym. Being a great role model and coach is her priority. This is why she continues to inspire many women and men to continue to follow their dreams and achieve their desired results.
Her specialties include female fat loss and nutritional programming & competition prep. Currently her clientele boasts a large number of female figure and fitness models and she is known for helping people from all walks of life achieve life changing physique transformations.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
– Charles Poliquin BioSignature Level 1 2011
– Charles Poliquin Level 2 PICP Strength Coach 2012
– Charles Poliquin Level 1 PICP Strength Coach 2012
– Charles Poliquin BioSignature 2013
– Charles Poliquin BioPrint 2014
– Charles Poliquin BioPrint 2015
– Charles Group BioSig 2015
– Competed in 20 Bodybuilding Competitions in Australia and overseas. With experience in four federations and many categories, Jes can walk the talk and pass on first hand experience and knowledge for training, nutrition and posing (from beginners to advanced)
3 FUN FACTS
1. My dedication to fitness started in high school, having joined Schoolgirls Head of the River Rowing which involved training seven days a week
2. I’ve competed in 16 bodybuilding & fitness competitions
3. I have been a qualified Personal Trainer for 10+ years
WHAT JES’S CLIENTS SAY
“I met Jes in May 2019 and I can honestly say that she’s completely changed my life. I had just lost 22 kilos and was looking for a coach who would not only help me tone up (post weight loss) but who was able to train a 47 year old, vegan woman with no experience in weight training! I did my homework and found Jes who was very highly recommended, not only as a bodybuilding coach but as a coach who was thoroughly knowledgeable about vegan nutrition. From our first meeting, I felt completely comfortable with Jes and knew that I was in the best possible hands. After a month of training and following Jes’ nutrition plan, she suggested to me that I might like to compete in a bodybuilding competition.
I was amazed that she thought this was something I could do but I had complete faith that she knew I would make it. With Jes’ knowledge, experience and support I lost another 13 kilos, looked the best I had ever looked and was able to compete in my first competition in September, following it up with my second in October. This was a dream come true for me. I hadn’t believed I could ever get up on stage or be lean enough to compete but I made it and it’s changed my whole life and the way I see myself.”