Stay hungry for experience.
From Jennia’s experience, people are afraid to dream big, so her focus is to give you the courage to believe in yourself.
In order to make it for herself in her dream country, Australia, she worked tirelessly, some nights having barely enough money to eat.
She was a swim instructor, a Russian language teacher, worked to complete a Yoga teaching course, studied Fitness, all whilst mixed with a lot of ups & downs.
But now, she works with a dream community teaching classes and running sessions. No hours are too long.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
– Bachelor in International Relations, Political Science
– Cert III & IV in Fitness
– 200H Yoga Teaching Course
– Swim Instructor
– Currently studying for Diploma in Social Media & Marketing
I believe the style and way of training can change in different times of your life; the most important thing is to listen to your body and do whatever gives a good challenge, yet keeps you coming back for more. The secret is simple, do what you love!
For now, Strength and Conditioning is my choice. Proper technique, heavier weights followed by some bodyweight, kettlebell or dumbbell work, higher reps and a crazier heartbeat. Juicy.
3 FUN FACTS
1. Always keen to try something new (being Russian, it’s only natural)
2. I have the most energy in the mornings! Shining bright like a diamond!
3. I lived in South Korea and China, where I taught English to Chinese children